KEMPEROL BR M
For parking decks and bridges
KEMPEROL BR M is a 2-component, fleece-reinforced polyester resin-based (UP) waterproofing system. This tested system has been specially developed for the extreme demands of parking decks and bridges to effectively protect reinforced concrete structures against water and corrosion damage. The material can be used under asphalt, slabs and paving stones or be applied with scattered colored quartz on both concrete and weathered asphalt.
Suitable for concrete surfaces that can be driven and walked on, concrete surfaces at risk of cracking, such as kerbs and bridge barriers, and surfaces that are subject to extremely high mechanical stresses, such as parking decks and bridges. Suitable for joint waterproofing, connections, structural details and surfaces, also under mastic asphalt.
At +23°C and max. 50% rel. humidity:
- Workability time approx. 15 minutes
- Rainproof after approx. 30 minutes
- Can be walked on after approx. 6 hours
- Can be driven on after approx. 24 hours
- Fully cured after approx. 3 days
- Can receive the next coat after approx. 6 hours
- With mastic asphalt after 4 to 6 hours (applies to connection areas; for installation on the entire surface after 2 days)
- Provides short-term heat resistance up to 250°C
2.8 to 3.6 kg/m² for a layer thickness of 2.0 mm
translucent, custom colours on request.
Component M 19.4 kg
KEMPEROL CP Catalytic Powder Component C 0.6 kg
ETA 03/0026 (W3)