KEMPERDUR AC Park
Class OS10 surfacing system
For parking decks and parking areas
Ideal building protection already plays a key role during the planning stage. Parking areas made of reinforced or prestressed concrete in multi-storey and underground car parks are exposed to high mechanical (driving), chemical (chlorides, fuels, lubricants) and weather-related (rain, heat, cold) stresses.
Our KEMPERDUR AC Park is specially designed for use on parking areas in multi-storey car parks and on parking decks open to the elements.
- As a floor finish fit for traffic for flat surfaces (< 3%) in combination with the KEMPERDUR AC Filler on KEMPEROL AC Speed Waterproofing
- As an OS 10 tested system for parking decks and parking areas
- As an OS 8 tested system for DIN 18531-5 and 18532-6
- For new buildings and repair work
10 kg container (component A) in combination with KEMPEROL CP Catalyst Powder (component B) Refer to the Curing table for recommended quantities. 23 kg bag of KEMPERDUR AC Filler.
Depending on the properties and condition of the substrate in combination with KEMPERDUR AC Filler: approx. 4.0 kg/m².
- UV resistant
- Solvent free
- High wear protection
- Resin base: PMMA
- Alkali resistant
- Coloured finishes possible